If you have read other Wealthy Affiliate reviews, you might think it has a sort of “too-good-to-be-true” feel to it. So, is Wealthy Affiliate a scam, or an actual, legitimate way to earn income online?
Well, to begin answering that question, let us delve deeper into what Wealthy Affiliate University is.
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
You’ve probably gathered by now that WA is a system and set of training that teaches you how to earn money online through affiliate marketing.
Wealthy Affiliate (or WA for short) is an online community comprised of a training center and more than 800,000 members. The entire Wealthy Affiliate journey began back in 2005 when it was founded by Kyle and Carson. Since then, it has become one of the highest-rated and most reputable resources to learn the ropes of online business and digital marketing.
Wealthy Affiliate is a university of sorts that serves as a marketing training center and online business community (almost like the Harvard of affiliate marketing).
However, for those who are looking to make money by simply setting up their WA account and never logging in again, you’re better off walking away now. Save yourself the admittedly simple registration process because you’re never going to get anything out of Wealth Affiliate if you don’t put in something very simple—your time.
Not a get-rich-quick scheme
Wealthy Affiliate University does not make get-rich-quick claims, which is one reason it maintains its excellent reputation. Wealthy Affiliate is not in the business of selling false promises and a bunch of hype that will quickly transform into disappointment when you discover the truth. Rather, they are invested in being up-front and transparent with you from the beginning—and giving you real returns and benefits in exchange for your time and effort.
Nowhere on their website or in this Wealthy Affiliate review will you see it said that you’ll wake up the next morning to millions in your bank account. Rather, it is a program designed to educate, teach, train, and support you throughout your journey to making real, reliable, consistent money. This is what makes Wealthy Affiliate an excellent resource for those in search of a way to begin and run a successful business.
From this Wealthy affiliate review thus far, you can probably see what makes it such an attractive option to so many people in search of a way to add some money to their bank accounts. Here are some of the things that users rave about when it comes to Wealthy Affiliate—and the reasons you’ve probably heard such good things about it.
- Clear Action Plan: With Wealthy Affiliate University, you don’t simply sign up for an account and then find yourself asking “What now?” A clear plan of action is laid out for all users so they know what to do, and how to do it. In no time at all, you’ll be raking in the dollars and substantially increasing your monthly income.
- All Training Levels: Wealth Affiliate offers training opportunities for users of all levels of experience and knowledge. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced, Wealthy Affiliate has something for you to help you hone your skills and better capitalize on your opportunities.
- Set Up for Success: Regardless of what type of learner you are, WA has the tools and resources you need to succeed. The company offers video training, courses, and step-by-step tutorials. With 13 full, interactive classrooms containing tasks for you to complete, you’ll always have a way to learn more and enhance your skills.
- 2 Free Websites: Your membership will also include 2 free websites that are incredibly easy to build. If you’re new to operating things like this in the online sphere, not to worry! Wealthy Affiliate is here to help you every step along the way. The program will not only help you get these sites up and running, but teach you what to do with them.
State of the Art Hosting: Unlike many other web hosting providers on the market, with Wealthy Affiliate, you will want for nothing. Excellent resources, customer service, uptimes, and more, your website is in good hands.
- Spam Free: With Wealthy Affiliate University, you won’t have to ward off any annoying spam. The company is a strict spam-free environment and ensures you won’t encounter any of those annoying situations.
- One-on-one support and coaching: The owners Kyle and Carson themselves, as well as myself are always on hand to answer your questions.
- Community Support: The WA community has to be the most active and helpful affiliate marketing community online. Anything you need help with, they’ll be on hand to provide kind, helpful and honest feedback. The community is a big reason everyone rates WA so highly.
As you can see from all the benefits in this Wealthy Affiliate review, there are few reasons not to want to go set up your account right away. However, in the spirit of full transparency, let us divulge the setbacks of the program. These are some of the most common Wealthy Affiliate complaints from users:
- Information Overload: WA provides their users with a lot of useful and valuable information. However, too much information can quickly become overwhelming and cause you to become distracted and end up down a different path than you intended—or get frustrated and walk away from the program altogether. To help you not become overwhelmed by all the information Wealthy Affiliate offers, everything is laid out in a step-by-step process. Just follow the steps and don’t skip ahead and you will be fine.
- No Selling/Advertising within Wealthy Affiliate: Of course, the obvious drawback that comes with the benefit of a spam free environment is that you also can’t be the one to create the spam in the first place. This is why Wealthy Affiliate has completely banned selling and advertising within their platform. So, if you are looking to join Wealthy Affiliate just to try and sell something to other users, don’t waste your time.
- Premium Recommended: Many people love the idea of Wealthy Affiliate because it does not require a startup fee to get going. And that’s a great idea to initially become attracted to the program and give it a try. However, the key phrase there is “give it a try.” After knowing that Wealthy Affiliate is for you, however, you probably won’t want to slide by on the free membership for too long. To access advanced training, you’ll eventually need to upgrade to the paid premium membership.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Right for You?
Of course, while there are many good things about Wealthy Affiliate, it’s not for everyone. For example, it’s not for those looking to get rich quick or who want to simply spam other users with their pitch, trying to sell something. Rather, Wealthy Affiliate University is for you if:
- You want to make extra income to supplement your salary
- You are a stay at home mom or dad with free time you don’t mind spending in front of a computer
- You are a student who wants help paying their tuition and bills in a way you can earn from your dorm
- You are a business owner looking to increase your online visibility
- You are retired and have free time you’d like to use to supplement your pension
- You are sick of the 9-5 routine and want to start your own business
If one of these criteria seems to describe you—or possibly several of these criteria—then joining Wealthy Affiliate just may be the opportunity you’ve been needing to make your financial goals a reality.
In short, if you have some extra time and the desire to increase your income, then Wealthy Affiliate is right for you!
How to Make Money with Wealthy Affiliate
All this is probably sounding pretty good right about now. A way to make money from the comfort of your own home—in fact, a significant amount of money? Who wouldn’t want to sign up right away?
First, be warned. As this Wealthy Affiliate review will demonstrate, this is not the kind of program that claims to be a get rich quick scheme. It’s an excellent opportunity for those seeking to earn more money from the comfort of their own home. However, it’s essential to understand that it will cost you an investment of your own effort and time to get the best results possible.
Build a real business
With Wealthy Affiliate, you will learn how to build a business. And remember, any business—online or off—will require your time and effort. Usually, it will cost you a lot of money in the beginning too. That’s yet another benefit of building your business using Wealthy Affiliate. You don’t have to worry about the start-up capital that is typically required of a brick-and-mortar business.
So, if you are wondering how to make money with Wealthy Affiliate, then the answer is simple! All you need to do is follow their simple process to get signed up with their platform, and start taking advantage of the video classes and resources that they have available to help you learn and enhance your skills.
Live Video Classes
One of the best resources to help you learn your skills and refine your craft are Wealthy Affiliate’s live video classes. Each week, Wealthy Affiliate University offers a live video class where users can learn something very specific. During such a video class, you will get access to a live chat, in which you can pose questions and communicate with Wealthy Affiliate’s other users.
These weekly opportunities to participate in a live class will allow you to get educated on different subjects that are important and relevant to what is happening in this type of business today. Wealthy Affiliate is always staying up-to-date with the latest in the marketplace–and helping you to do the same, too. Even once you have already mastered the ins and outs of the business Wealthy Affiliate helped you to start and grow yourself, you can still keep on learning and keeping up with the latest information, knowledge, and strategies consistently. This way, you can stay one step ahead of the competition and constantly learn the best ways to improve your business and optimize your earnings!
How Much Can I Earn with Wealthy Affiliate?
Of course, this is among the first things people wonder when they hear about an opportunity to make money online. If you’re wondering, “Can I quit my day job now?” hold on there—but only for a second. You’ll want to make sure that you have a steady and reliable stream of income coming in before you put in your notice.
The amount of money you will earn using Wealthy Affiliate may vary from month to month, and it certainly varies from user to user. So, if you’re wondering, “What is the earning potential of a Wealthy Affiliate User?”—well, there is no simple answer to that question. Depending on how much time you put in and how well you apply your skills, you may make some spare change every month, or as much as $100,000 or more on a monthly basis.
Real people with real Wealthy Affiliate success stories
From members making their first ever affiliate commissionsTo members making full time incomes and 100’s of sales per day
Although there’s no direct answer of how much money you will make from Wealthy Affiliate, this much is certain: the amount of money you will earn has everything to do with how much time you put into it, how you apply the lessons you learn from Wealthy Affiliate, and the course of action you put into place to achieve your money-making goals.
The people who are wildly successful using WA all have one thing in common. They all follow the training WA offers exactly and they took action—on a massive scale. Learning how to do something with the skills that WA shares with you is excellent, but it doesn’t really matter unless you apply that knowledge to actually start seeing a return for your time and effort.
And no need to panic. WA is there to help you every step of the way—from giving you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed, to providing you with a realistic plan of action and tasks you need to complete, WA sets you up for success.
So How Do I Know This is Real?
As you can see from the real screenshots above, and as you will see when you get inside the WA community, real people are making real money every day with this training.
So is WA real? The answer to that question is absolutely, unequivocally, yes! Countless Wealthy Affiliate users have real, hard cash transferred to their actual bank accounts month after month. It’s real money that they use to pay for houses, cars, vacations, and everything else you might spend an actual paycheck on.
Here are some earnings screenshots from my own affiliate accounts.
That’s right. As you can see from this Wealthy Affiliate review, it earns you the money you need, just like a normal job would. But in the comfort of your own home, at the convenience of your own schedule, and with you being the boss. What could be a better way to make a living?
So, for the final answer to the question “Is Wealthy Affiliate a scam?” our verdict is that not only is it not a scam, but the decision to join may be one of the best financial decisions of your life.
If you are one of the countless people who is tired of the tedium of a 9-5 job, or are sick of living paycheck to paycheck, or want to earn additional income to bring your wealth status to the next level—then Wealthy Affiliate is designed for someone in your position. Not only is it targeted at a person like you, but it has the awesome power to actually help you transform your life and your bank account.
We understand your hesitancy in thinking that Wealthy Affiliate is a scam. After all, at times, it seems too good to be true. Especially with all the scams that do exist online that are nothing more than a ploy to dupe you out of your money, it is honestly only smart to make sure that something like Wealthy Affiliate isn’t a scam before wasting your time on it.
But, we are confident to affirm by testament of this Wealthy Affiliate review that it’s not a scam at all!
When you consider that you only make as much as the time and effort that you put into your Wealthy Affiliate business, it really makes sense that this is a real, honest way to earn income online. After all, in life, you truly only get out of it what you put in it. If you have the desire and determination, Wealthy Affiliate University provides the knowledge and tools.
Wealthy Affiliate University is the type of opportunity you’ve been waiting for to earn real consistent money in the online.
So, what are you waiting for.